The app represents the next generation of the original FSI Advocacy App released in 2012, according to a statement from the firm. While advocacy remains the central component, the updated app also features an array of content for members, as well the redesigned Advocacy Action Center that helps advisers protect their businesses and improves clients’ access to on-the-go advice.
Features of the new FSI app include the following:
- Mobile access to FSI’s Advocacy Action Center, allowing members to educate their elected officials directly from the smartphone or tablet;
- 24/7 industry updates powered by the FSI Newsbrief;
- Information about upcoming FSI events;
- FSI conference information and updates, including conference agendas, handouts and speaker information;
- The latest news and information from FSI; and
- Access to the FSI Blog.
The firm says the new app comes on the heels of a total digital overhaul for FSI. This past September, FSI launched a new website and social network called “FSI Social” for industry executives and financial advisers to network and problem solve in a virtual environment.
The FSI App is available for download to both Apple and Android devices. The app can be downloaded at financialservices.org/app.