MG Advisory Services, a subsidiary of Matrix Financial Solutions, said the proposal assists advisers in explaining the benefits of open architecture, roles and responsibilities of all the parties involved, and investment recommendations based on the plan sponsor’s investment policy statement.
“The plan proposal is an important part of our open-architecture process as it bridges the gap between open architecture and bundled product offerings,” said Stewart Cohune, president, MG Advisory. “It clearly and easily enables advisers working in an open-architecture environment to set expectations and educate plan sponsors about the overall retirement plan process. This clearly eliminates a major barrier for open-architecture advisers and allows them to confidently sell open-architecture to their clients.”
Highlights of the plan proposal product include:
- an automated plan proposal that competes with bundled providers,
- reports that compare a current fund list against proposed fund list,
- a fund matrix and fund fact sheets,
- a proprietary RetireTool(k)it fund scorecard, and
- expectation outline to plan sponsor.
More information is available at www.matrixfinancialsolutions.com.