A news release said these FSRs will meet with participants to educate
them about their employer’s 401(k) plan, guide them through the
enrollment process, and provide continued support to help them make
the most of their plan and increase overall participation.
The new representatives are:
- Jamie Andersen, who will serve the Nebraska/Iowa and Minnesota territory. Anderson joins Nationwide from The Orizon Group, where she most recently served as a wealth adviser.
- Pete Cressor, who will serve the Ohio and Western Pennsylvania region. Cressor’s previous role at Nationwide was internal wholesaler for Nationwide’s private sector retirement plans business.
- Darin Hall, who will serve the Kansas, Oklahoma/Arkansas and Louisiana territory. Hall previously worked for Nationwide’s public sector retirement plans business as a retirement specialist for the state of Oklahoma.
- Cindy Hanke, who will serve the Virginia, Maryland and DC territory. Hanke joins Nationwide from SunTrust Investment Services, where she worked as an investment associate.
- Ron Salvemini, who will serve the Northern California and Northern Nevada territory. Salvemini previously worked for Nationwide’s public sector retirement plans business as a retirement specialist for the Northern California region.
The new field service representatives will report to Jessica Neal, field service manager for retirement plan sales.