Like other investment management firms, Lord Abbett also announced its foray into social media with a new Twitter account (www.twitter.com/lordabbett), where Lord Abbett experts will tweet (see “Financial Firms Ramp up Web Message to Advisers”).
The firm said its new site, www.lordabbett.com/advisor/, offers the following key features:
- quick access to all critical product-related data;
- Morningstar hypothetical and portfolio analyzer tools;
- audio and video content featuring market commentary about the economy, markets, investments, and retirement;
- an RSS feed, including a podcast of market commentary from Senior Economist and Market Strategist Milton Ezrati;
- easier event replays and sign-up features for Lord Abbett Exchange, the firm’s program of adviser-training Webinars and conference calls;
- Lord Abbett Advisor Intelligence: A data-mining and prospecting tool to help advisors enhance their business;
- business-building ideas, featuring Lord Abbett’s proprietary practice management content and aggregation from leading publications and experts from across the industry.