The Weylman Center’s curriculum and support resources aim to help financial professionals discover lucrative opportunities, boost acquisition efficiency, bolster client retention rates, and educate their staff about exceeding client expectations, the company said.
The Weylman Center includes 41 video courses, with curriculum covering a number of topics, including “Accelerating Your Growth in the Affluent Market;” “Understanding the Psychological Needs and Decision Drivers of the Affluent;” “Working with Charitable, Cultural and Community Organizations;” and “How to Socially Prospect Appropriately.”
In addition, the Weylman Center offers an upgraded suite of marketing tools, resources, and research.
“In today’s changing market, affluent investors are seeking to do business with people they know and trust. Financial professionals are finding that it isn’t enough to just be technically competent. Success today requires new, fresh, and relevant marketing,” said Richard Weylman, founder, in a news release.
Highlights of the program, according to the firm, include:
- video courses for every level of a firm, including advisers and agents, field and corporate management, and support personnel;
- Community Library—featuring articles, Webinars, and marketing tips;
- Community Resource Center—marketing tools and new guidance on how to use these tools for maximum marketing, service, and retention efficiency;
- Community Research Lab—links to Market Briefing Reports on hundreds of affluent markets to help professionals understand and connect with their prospects;
- Community Idea Exchange Interactive—a forum for professionals to share ideas with their peers;
- Community Coaching & Counseling Center—a gateway to Weylman’s coaching programs.
More information is available at www.WeylmanCenter.com.