The first ten videos, each approximately two minutes in length, feature Farnoosh Torabi, an independent Gen Y money coach, author and personal finance journalist, having conversations with Americans at different stages in life. Topics include:
- Keeping tabs on credit
- Staying on track to reach retirement goals
- Assessing their current retirement strategy
- Getting an early start to saving for retirement
- Ways to pay for college
- Envisioning their retirement future and important lifestyle considerations
- Getting help with retirement planning
- Affording health care
- Reaching their retirement goal
- Understanding mutual funds
“We look forward to integrating RetireSmart TV into our on-site educational meetings to show that our participants, along with most Americans, are all in the same boat when it comes to understanding these complex topics, and that MassMutual is here to help them prepare for a strong financial future,” says Hugh O’Toole, senior vice president of sales and client management for MassMutual’s Retirement Services Division.
The RetireSmart TV videos can be accessed by visiting www.retiresmart.com, www.facebook.com/retiresmart, www.massmutual.com/financetips or the MassMutual YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/MassMutual.