The initiative includes a Facebook page, an enhanced participant Web site, and an interactive game that “ages” participants to help them see what life may look like down the road. The RetireSmart platform is designed to encourage participants to take “impactful” steps for adequate retirement savings.
In addition to the new Facebook page and interactive applications, highlights of the RetireSmart Web site include:
- Custom “look and feel” including the plan sponsor’s logo and creative choice of core plan education materials
- Shorter, more intuitive menus to help participants find what they need quickly and easily
- “Quick Links” to Plan, Save, Allocate and Consolidate tools so participants can take immediate action while they are focused on a particular task
- A search feature that enables enrolled and yet-to-be-enrolled employees (as well as their spouses and family members) to search MassMutual’s RetireSmart Web site by topic, age, life event, level of investment knowledge and other criteria
- An area where plan sponsors can post important information for their participant
The participant Web site is at http://www.retiresmart.com; the Facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/retiresmart; and the interactive game can be found at http://www.retiresmartmoves.com.