The Principal’s Retirement Education Portal is an online library that provides financial professionals access to educational materials about retirement income planning and overall retirement plan education. The new guides focus on risks near-retirees must consider when forming their retirement strategy.
The topics include:
- Benefits of delaying retirement
- Healthcare cost considerations for retirees
- Inflation’s impact on retirement
- Maintaining your retirement income plan
- Retiring with a mortgage
- Retirement income withdrawal strategies
- Reverse mortgage considerations
- Social Security considerations for married couples
These new guides are part of Principal Retirement Income Edge, a program equipping financial professionals with tools to help meet their clients’ needs and grow their retirement income planning business (see “Principal Offers Retirement Income Planning Tools for Advisers“).
The Retirement Education Portal is available here.