FiPath for Advisors was developed by FiPath, creators of a financial education website. The company reports that more than 250 advisers have already enrolled and are using the program to help them learn how to use social-media tools and navigate the regulatory environment to leverage online marketing channels. FiPath for Advisors aims to connect advisers with clients through a variety of connection points, including a member match program that taps into a network of more than 70,000 consumers who are seeking financial guidance through FiPath’s consumer-facing website, FiPath.com.
FiPath for Advisors helps advisers leverage the power of social media to connect with potential clients by providing what it says are industry-best practices for online marketing and client acquisition. The goal is to reduce marketing costs and increase social media savvy.
Resources for advisers include:
- Member-match program to connect advisers to potential clients
- Webinar platform to connect with community members
- Collaborative forums to tap into others’ expertise
- Opportunities for content contribution and visibility
- Best practices related to social media compliance, regulatory, marketing and practice management