The J.P. Morgan Research iPad app provides clients with reports and analysis from more than 1,000 analysts on economic indicators, markets, companies and asset classes around the world. Users will be able to access content offline and receive instant alerts when new content they’re interested in becomes available.
According to a press release, the app offers:
- Customizable views of research across all asset classes;
- Offline access to any previously read research;
- Instant notification of new research that is of interest to the user;
- The ability to open research in preferred document readers and to email content directly from the app; and
- Briefcase functionality to permanently store content offline.
Subscribers of J.P. Morgan research can download the J.P. Morgan Research app for free via the App store at itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/j-p-morgan-research/id398983648?mt=8. To view a demo, go to www.jpmorgan.com/mm_ipad_demo.