Alight Inc., a cloud-based human capital and technology services provider, has announced the launch of Wellbeing Marketplace, which is designed to help employers bring more choice and flexibility in benefit offerings for their diverse workforce needs.
With Wellbeing Marketplace, employers can provide their employees with access to more than 150 services and experiences that are aligned to employees’ life stages and personal needs, including services supporting the following areas:
- Physical and mental well-being, ranging from online therapy and grief support to personalized sleep support and eye care;
- Personal development and general well-being, including professional and life coaching, book delivery services, home cleaning services, food delivery programs and more;
- Family demands such as babysitting services, expecting and new parent support, learning support subscription, technology and science learning programs;
- Financial well-being, including will and trust services, debt reduction, accountant services and custodial accounts for minors;
- Health and fitness, including vitamin delivery, migraine management, audio-based fitness classes and virtual workout training programs; and
- Family pets, including vet telehealth, pet sitter services and cooperative pet health plans.
The marketplace is integrated into the Alight Worklife platform and powered by the lifestyle benefits platform Fringe, giving employers and their employees a single sign-on to a comprehensive set of experiences and services.
The Wellbeing Marketplace is part of Alight’s suite of well-being solutions, with offerings such as Alight Well, which drives engagement through personalized well-being plans, incentive management and evidence-based content to foster healthy habits. This also includes concierge support and guidance from benefit counselors, health professionals, medical allies and financial advisers.