ADP ACCESS is designed to ease the administrative burden and provide service and support to the financial adviser community, the company said in a press release.
ADP said the program benefits include:
- The employee education program iPlan.iSave.iBenefit that that helps employees maximize their plan benefits and manage their retirement plan goals and objectives
- A nationwide network of licensed education specialists who are dedicated to helping employees prepare for retirement
- Seamless integration between payroll and 401(k) plan systems
- A wide range of investment options covering more than 25 different asset managers, more than 140 different investment options, and diversification across asset classes
- A level compensation model
“ADP recognizes the valuable role financial advisers play in offering clients and plan participants trusted guidance,” said Chris Augelli, VP Alliance Programs and Business Development. “By leveraging ADP’s unique strengths in data and client management, employee education and investment objectivity, ACCESS helps to ensure that financial advisers are offering their clients the best possible retirement plan solutions.”
Through the ADP ACCESS program, ADP will expand its relationships to more than 32 adviser-focused firms, including broker/dealers, wirehouses, and regional and independent firms, representing over 60,000 advisers, the company said.