The new mutual fund platform gives financial advisers and plan sponsors the flexibility to work with a third-party administrator (TPA), or receive bundled, full-service capabilities from Transamerica, according to the firm.
The key features of the new platform include:
- 300 funds;
- multi-manager investment approach including 35 fund families;
- target-maturity funds from The Vanguard Group, American Century Investments, and T. Rowe Price;
- multiple stable value funds;
- competitive pricing structure;
- availability starting at a minimum of $1 million; and
- fiduciary warranty offering additional protection to plan sponsors, with guidelines for helping sponsors develop an investment lineup.