The firm has introduced a list of non-proprietary fixed, variable and deferred-income annuities sold through third parties as low-cost investment alternatives, said Matt Judge, director, wealth management, TD Ameritrade Institutional. “TD Ameritrade also offers advisers access to a team of non-commissioned annuity specialists,” Judge said. “These licensed insurance professionals serve as agents of record, and support the sales and administrative functions for the adviser.”
The program includes:
- Access to tax-deferred products that offer optional lifetime income and inflation protection;A competitively priced offering that may enable clients to transfer existing annuity contracts into potentially lower-cost options via tax-free 1035 exchanges;
- Access to third-party annuity products from insurance carriers;
- Non-proprietary TD Ameritrade investment products;
- A non-commissioned team of licensed annuity specialists to support application and sales ; and
- Comparison tools from Morningstar to illustrate potential cost savings.
More information is available by calling the TD Ameritrade Annuity Desk at 866-451-1258.