A news release said the book makes sense of the changing retirement landscape for financial advisers—at a time when the need for financial advice is more critical than ever.
The Retirement Learning Center was founded by John Carl, an expert in retirement education. Carl wrote the guide alongside W. Andrew Larson and Jennifer Kiffmeyer. According to the release, the book provides:
- an outline and analysis of key rules and regulations affecting retirement plans;
- practice management applications that advisers can implement in daily operations;
- explanation of the current retirement marketplace and demographic trends;
- a step-by-step explanation of various major retirement plans;
- a guide to rollovers, distributions, taxation issues and income planning;
- ability for advisers to earn up to 16 credit hours of continuing education for state licensure, CIMA, and CFP designations.
The “Retirement Resource Guide” is available exclusively through the Columbia Management Learning Center, which, in partnership with Retirement Learning Center, offers proprietary education, training, and ongoing support for financial advisers.
More information is available at www.retirementlc.com.