“Conversations About Retirement: What do your clients really want to know now?” is a 60-minute educational webinar featuring five expert panelists who will provide tips and insight on retirement planning in today’s economy. The Webinar is Wednesday, May 20, 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT.
Prudential said the panelists and their topics are:
- Ed Keon, managing director and portfolio manager of Quantitative Management Associates, on whether or not this global downturn is different, where we are in the market cycle and rebuilding investor confidence;
- David Kelly, chief market strategist, JPMorgan Funds, on the balance between safety and growth for recovery of investors’ retirement savings;
- Patti Williams, associate professor of marketing, Wharton School of Business, on the impact of the downturn on investor psychology;
- Marc Silverman, Silverman Financial, on how financial planners are evolving to satisfy emerging client needs;
- Bruce Ferris, senior vice president, Prudential Annuities, on how manufacturers are changing to cope with the current investment economy and the expanded role of financial professionals; and
- Robert Powell, retirement columnist for MarketWatch.com, who will be moderating.
To register, financial planners should go here.