Principal Retirement Income Edge offers education, tools, and other resources to help financial professionals meet client needs and grow their retirement income planning business, Principal said in a news release.
“There is no one-size-fits-all approach to retirement income planning. Financial professionals play a critical role in the complex task of turning a nest egg into a lifetime income,” said Ron Danilson, senior vice president, Retirement and Investor Services at The Principal, in the release. “Principal Retirement Income Edge helps financial professionals design tailored solutions for their clients.”
Principal said the program includes:
- a broad spectrum of products—from mutual funds to annuities to CDs;
- prospecting and marketing materials;
- retirement income planning seminars for financial professionals and their clients;
- retirement planning checklists;
- educational materials and thought capital.