Money for Life Guide Online (www.moneyforlifeguideonline.com) provides employees access to online articles, research and reports from a variety of sources, including key retirement and financial planning Web sites, financial institutions, and research organizations, according to a press release. Employers can easily incorporate Money for Life Guide Online into their retirement communication and financial education programs for employees.
Topics addressed by the guide include:
- How to use retirement savings to generate a lifetime retirement income,
- Figuring out how much retirement savings one needs,
- Deciding when to start Social Security benefits,
- Calculating when one can afford to retire, and
- Managing the threat of large bills for medical and long-term care expenses.