National Conference (PANC) was forced to reschedule this year due
to Hurricane Irma. Our new dates are October 11-13 at the JW Marriott, Grande
Lakes, Orlando. Since notice of the change went out, we have been overwhelmed
by the positive response and re-commitment we have received from our attendees,
speakers and sponsors. We expect a full house on our new dates.
Special limited time offer:
Be one of the next 10 registrants to PANC and receive complimentary registration (when you stay at the JW Marriott Hotel). Just enter the promo code NEXT10 when you register.
This year’s PANC is packed with great speakers, topics and networking events. Highlights include:
- A special opening night dinner and after party featuring football legend Joe Montana
- An insider’s view into Washington and how it will impact your practice with NBC News and MSNBC Senior Political Analyst Mark Halperin
- The state of the global economy and implications for investors presented by J.P. Morgan’s Chief Global Market Strategist Dr. David Kelly
- A discussion on the policy improvements needed today to bolster America’s retirement security tomorrow with Putnam Investments and Great-West Financial President and CEO Bob Reynolds
- Research and expert insight on improving retirement outcomes in the digital world with Professor Shlomo Benartzi, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Plus—a full day of in-depth breakout sessions, updates on the latest regulatory challenges facing the industry, a special marketing and branding workshop, our signature plan sponsor ‘confidential’ session and some truly unique and fun networking experiences hosted throughout the event including a JW Marriott Celebrity Chef Cookoff, Late Night Lounge, our annual Golf Tournament (held Tuesday, Oct 10), the second annual Fun Run, and Sunrise Yoga
We hope to see you there…