The firm added 22 new third-party managers available to the more than 8,000 professional money managers, investment advisers and recordkeepers who utilize MATC for 401(k) trust and custody. ModelxChange now provides 29 third-party managers through over 80 recordkeepers.
The solution allows 401(k) professionals to incorporate mutual fund and/or exchange-traded fund (ETF) investment models into a retirement plan through a single, web-based interface that allows for the creation, execution and on-going management of a model investment.
The 22 new third-party managers added to the platform include:
- Alpha Investment Management—Cincinnati, Ohio;
- Appleton Group Wealth Management — Appleton, Wisconsin;
- Aurum Wealth Management Group — Mayfield Village, Ohio;
- Brinker Capital — Berwyn, Pennsylvania;
- Efficient Market Advisors — Del Mar, California;
- G.L. Smith & Associates — Huntsville, Alabama;
- Genworth Financial Wealth Management — Pleasant Hill, California;
- Globalt Investments — Atlanta, Georgia;
- Granite Group Advisors — Wilton, Connecticut;
- Highland Capital Management — Memphis, Tennessee;
- iSectors — Appleton, Wisconsin;
- Lunt Capital Management — Salt Lake City, Utah;
- Meeder Financial — Dublin, Ohio;
- Mesirow Financial — Chicago, Illinois;
- OBS Financial Services — Whitehouse, Ohio;
- PGR Solutions — Campbell, California;
- Provident Capital Management — Carmel, Indiana;
- Prudent Investor Advisors — Arcata, California;
- Sage Advisory Services — Austin, Texas;
- Stadion Money Management — Watkinsville, Georgia;
- Sterling Global Strategies — Carlsbad, California; and
- Target Date Analytics — Marina del Rey, California.
More information on ModelxChange and fact sheets for many of the currently available managers and strategies is at https://secure.macg.com/rqResearchModelxChange.aspx.