A news release said net operating expenses have been decreased up to 30 basis points for institutional, retirement and retail share classes, of the following funds:
- The Hartford Diversified International Fund
- The Hartford Fundamental Growth Fund
- The Hartford Global Research Fund
- The Hartford International Growth Fund
- The Hartford International Opportunities Fund
- The Hartford Value Fund (Includes an additional temporary management fee waiver of five basis points for one year, ending June 30, 2011.)
Additionally, net operating expenses have been decreased up to 15 basis points for the institutional and retirement share classes of 30 other Hartford Mutual Funds, the company said.
“We want to expand our institutional market share and the expense reductions enhance our offerings for investment consultants and financial advisers,” said Joseph Eck, vice president of The Hartford’s investment-only business, in the news release.
New expense tables are shown in the updated Summary Prospectus and supplements, which are available online at www.hartfordmutualfunds.com/prospectuses.