Folio Institutional announced that it has launched the “Expert Interview” podcast series, available on its Sightlines blog.
Greg Vigrass, president of Folio Institutional and host of the new podcast series, says the content is designed to be a “go-to source for advisers who need quick and actionable information across a wide variety of topics.”
“Best practices are an important commodity to advisers,” he notes, “and we are pleased to bring them the latest ideas from consultants, pioneers, advocates, writers and others.”
The audio interview catalog already features the following interviews:
- Lowell Putnam, Quovo: “Future Proofing Your Practice”
- Sterling Shea, Barron’s: “Ready.Set.Grow”
- Ryan Shanks, Finetooth Consulting: “Going Independent: Notes From the Field”
- Jennifer Goldman, My Virtual COO: “The Chicken or the Egg? Making the Right Tech Choices in the Right Order”
- GJ King, RIA in a Box: “Form ADV: Looking Under the Hood”
Folio Institutional plans more podcasts on topics ranging from “NextGen” advisers, big data, behavioral finance and tax optimization. Future “Expert Interviews” will also offer additional deskside conversations with industry pioneers.
For more information, visit www.folioinstitutional.com.