The partnership will allow Cambridge to offer its qualified and non-qualified retirement plan advisers access to RPAG’s practice management platform.
According to Dan Sullivan, Cambridge’s senior vice president of marketing, “This partnership is the next step in our firm-wide initiative to fully build out our retirement plan solutions.”
According to a press release, the Cambridge Retirement Center is a cross-departmental team charged with empowering Cambridge’s rep/advisers in the retirement account markets “by identifying the industry leading resources and expertise to expand integrated retirement market solutions.”
RPAG has developed a proprietary platform of technology, training, and support to enable rep/advisers to grow their business and “achieve competitive advantage in the retirement plan marketplace,” according to the release.
Key components of the platform includes:
- a Scorecard Generator for investment fund ranking,
- an e401k Proposal system for fee benchmarking and vendor RFPs,
- Fiduciary Fitness Program for plan compliance review,
- Fiduciary Briefcase plan sponsor online documentation portal,
- Compensation Calculator for adviser pricing models, and
- prospecting webinars and other marketing tools to build rep/Adviser pipelines.
Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Financial Partners, is currently represented by 300 member firms in 45 states, serving 18,000 sponsors with $60 billion in assets under advisement. More information is available at http://www.rpag.com. Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is an independent, privately owned broker/dealer with 1,800 independent registered representatives.