Workbench Mobile is available for download to
registered Workbench users at Apple’s App Store through BNY Mellon Connect
Mobile. First time users with existing valid BNY Mellon web-based
log-in credentials will be taken through an enrollment process.
With Workbench Mobile, clients of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing will be able to view and monitor a range of account investment and performance data, industry news updates, and more.
Available features include:
- Recent Reports – view Workbench reports run over the past 10 days in PDF format
- BNY Mellon Regulatory News – updates on industry regulations and thought leadership
- Valuation Dashboard1 – drill-down into account valuation changes and chart by manager, asset type, currency, country or security
- Lookup Exposure to Issuers1 – view portfolio exposure across accounts and asset classes
- Authorize Cash Instructions2 – for custody clients who manage cash through Workbench