The plan now features 28 investment options for advisers to build 529 portfolios.
The new portofolio options include:
- iShares High Dividend Equity Portfolio
- iShares MSCI EAFE Minimum Volatility Portfolio
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Minimum Volatility Portfolio
- iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Portfolio
- iShares Barclays 1-3 Year Credit Portfolio
- iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond Portfolio
- iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond Portfolio
The iShares 529 Plan, offered only through advisers, is a nationally available college savings plan, sponsored by the State of Arkansas, which allows families to save and invest funds for higher education in a tax-advantaged account.
More information is at ishares529.s.upromise.com.