AXA’s program, which combines live presentations with self-study materials, is approved for continuing professional education credit in 49 states, the company said.
The curriculum revolves around a step-by-step guidebook for financial professionals called “Cracking the Code: Unlock the Secrets of Retirement Income Planning,” which is written by a team of AXA Distributors Advanced Markets experts. The goal is to help financial professionals build a retirement planning practice.
AXA said “Cracking the Code” covers all aspects of retirement income planning, including:
- how personal savings fit into a retirement strategy;
- the mechanics of Social Security and Medicare;
- individual retirement account (IRA) planning strategies;
- ways to mitigate risk by evaluating and constructing different income distribution methods and strategies;
- practice management, including starting a retirement income planning dialogue with clients, choosing a technology platform, and developing effective marketing strategies.
For more information about the continuing education program and guidebook, call your wholesaler or the AXA Distributors Sales Desk at 888.517.9900.