The Ameritas Affinity TPA Program aims to merge the small-business knowledge of independent TPAs with the firm’s adviser support and service delivery resources, said Dave Schlageter, who manages TPA relationships for Ameritas’ retirement plan division.
TPA clients joining the program gain access to a suite of support tools that can streamline service delivery and compliance efforts while driving business development functions. The following is a list of features available to independent TPAs under the Amertias program:
- A robust investment platform and a linked interface for exchanging plan information and reports
- Educational materials and online enrollment features
- Fiduciary and Department of Labor fee disclosure compliance tools
- Access to the SunGard Omni recordkeeping system
- An online system for submitting plan census and deposit information
- A customized annual plan review module
In terms of lead generation and business development activities, the program also includes tools and promotional activities to increase TPA’s visibility among financial professionals and businesses in a particular market.
TPAs and consumers looking for more information on the TPA sales program can visit www.ameritas.com.