According to a release from the broker/dealer, features of the revamped Web site include:
- easier access to Woodbury tools and commonly used applications;
- streamlined navigation and search capabilities, allowing reps to find what they need more quickly;
- enhanced calendar features with more events and training opportunities;
- support and contact information on every page;
- more content, resources, and partnerships to help reps manage, market, and build their practices.
Through several additional phases, Woodbury said it will continue to enhance the Website including:
- improving the content management platform to ensure delivery of complete, accurate, and timely content;
- providing a centralized rep dashboard with key client and practice statistics with integration capabilities to core tools for additional information;
- implementing enhancements based upon rep feedback.
Woodbury said it based its updates on feedback from reps. The new site went live on May 10.
Woodbury, a broker/dealer with more than 1,750 independent representatives nationwide, is a subsidiary of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.