SunGard’s mobile applications have been designed to help advisers efficiently prepare for client meetings and increase their impact, the company said. They also provide greater transparency for investors with ongoing, interactive collaboration, and communication.
Sungard says the anticipated growth of tablet and smartphone usage in the next few years was the impetus for developing the mobile strategy. The wealth management mobile solutions include:
- WealthStation Mobile Meeting: a tablet-based solution for advisers to use in client meetings
- Benefit Administration Mobile Participant: provides Web, smartphone and tablet access for retirement plan participants
- WealthStation My Retirement: a new financial planning module for the Web and tablets
- WealthStation Mobile Report Access: offers tablet access to previously generated financial plans
- Consulting services to help firms define their mobile strategy by creating or expanding their own mobile solutions
SunGard said its wealth management mobile solutions employ a technology framework that supports development through the use of common user interfaces, application integration capability, and data security features to protect sensitive client information.