The new platform offers advisers new tools to help them easily manage and organize accounts, trade more efficiently, track gains and losses, and quickly produce client reports, according to Scottrade Advisor Services, which offers support for registered investment advisers (RIAs). The platform is available to advisers with practices of all sizes who use Scottrade Advisor Services as their custodian.
The enhanced platform features back-end technology that enables Scottrade to quickly add new features and functionality quarterly, the firm said in a press release.
According to the release, with the new Web platform, advisers can:
- group individual client accounts together for one-click trades across multiple accounts;
- use the new Power Search feature to identify clients based on a wide variety of criteria, such as account value, portfolio composition, and individual stocks owned;
- select pre-allocation and post-allocation options to buy and trade with maximum efficiency;
- allocate trades based on percentage of available funds or straight quantity;
- see real-time allocations of trades and how individual accounts are affected at the time of the trade with the option to print account summaries for clients on the spot;
- track gains/losses using Scivantage Maxit.
In addition to receiving online trading services and tools, Scottrade Advisor Services provides an individualized Relationship Team to each adviser, the firm said. The team answers account-related questions, offers technology-related advice, and provides some back-office support functions.
More information is available at www.Advisor.Scottrade.com.