A Russell news release said the new service lines will complement existing global offerings, including multi-manager, Pantheon (private equity), and Indexes. The five new global service lines work with the regional business units.
Johan Cras, head of Russell’s Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, will assume the additional role of chairman of the global service line leadership committee.
Each of the five service lines will have a global head(s), as outlined below, charged with identifying opportunities for growth at the intersection between business lines and geographies, developing consistent practices on a global scale, and advocating innovations that can be executed within and across individual business units and geographic regions, according to Russell.
These individuals will continue to hold their existing operational leadership roles within their respective business units:
- Global head of Consulting and Advisory Services: Janine Baldridge; co-chairs: John Stannard and Don Ezra;
- Global heads of DB/DC Outsourcing: Colette Taylor and Mark Blair
- Global head of OpenWorld: Pascal Duval; co-chair Ian Barnes;
- Global heads of Retail: Greg Stark and Irshaad Ahmad;
- Global head of RIS: Greg Gilbert.