The Web-based tool enables individual advisers to engage particular clients with profiling tools, investment and savings plans, access to globally diversified portfolios, and quarterly economic and portfolio reviews. It automates the client and investment management process from planning through to implementation and reporting, and facilitates regular interaction between the adviser and the client, Russell said.
Specifically, Russell said the tool allows advisers to:
- Engage clients and prospects efficiently and easily with personalized communications.
- Streamline the client assessment and investment recommendation process with integrated profiling and proposal tools.
- Implement a solution to diversify and manage clients’ assets, including an investment plan and turnkey access to Russell’s asset allocation LifePoints Funds.
- Deliver scalable, ongoing service that can be delivered according to a client’s needs, including a combination of fund information, quarterly reviews and investor newsletters, and additional information such as investor events that clients can participate in to help them stay engaged.
- Manage clients through the LifePoints CONNECT dashboard, where the adviser can see clients at-a-glance and review the status of clients for each stage of the LifePoints CONNECT process.
LifePoints CONNECT is initially available to selected Russell adviser clients, including some 130 financial advisers with Raymond James Financial Institutions Division.