RPAG, an independent retirement plan practice management firm and a subsidiary of National Financial Partners, announced the following improvements to the site:
- New titles for Header tabs, intended to mimic adviser’s sales and service processes
- Categorizes resources by samples, checklists, templates, articles & information, and training presentations
- Audited documents to include branding updates
- Re-organized Quick Links on the homepage for platform applications such as the Scorecard Generator and Compensation Calculator
- An expanded Newsletter section
“RPAG is committed to providing our advisers with world class tools, technology and training that allows them to be more effective in their day to day practice,” says Jami Chapman, Chief Operations Officer for RPAG. “The Knowledge Center aggregates all of the key elements of our practice management platform so our members work smarter, not harder,” he added.