The service will be free for advisers through the end of the year.
The TPALocator Service includes:
- A national network of TPAs, with a broad range of retirement plan capabilities in both defined contribution and defined benefit plans, and a choice of platform capabilities (including TPAs that specialize in supporting investment-only, open-architecture businesses)
- A search engine focused on identifying prospective TPA partners nationwide, based on advisers’ specific needs
- Targeted screening criteria so that advisers can hone in on the specific characteristics they are looking for in a TPA and pinpoint service partners positioned to meet their case-specific needs
- Up-to-date, relevant details on each TPA, to provide advisers with the knowledge they need to make informed choices
- Easy-to-use mechanism for contacting a TPA and receiving prompt TPA assistance to help the adviser win more business
“Recent research shows that as much as 43% of new annual adviser sales in the retail retirement plan market are going through TPA solutions,” said William Loesch, director of Investment Only Marketing at MFS. “Being able to provide advisers who are focused on the retirement plan market with a means to connect with TPAs is another way we can offer the leadership, strategies, and resources to support advisers in building their practices.”