Knowing what benefits Social Security and Medicare provide and the best age to start benefits is the first step in retirement planning, according to Mercer.
Mercer’s 2016 Guide to Social Security and 2016 Medicare booklet give simple explanations of both national programs, recent changes, and cost and benefit amounts for 2016—including many real-life examples.
The 2016 Guide to Social Security is a 64-page booklet that includes vital information about the following topics:
- Major Social Security program changes for 2016;
- Retirement benefits—early, late and delayed retirement information, with examples;
- Disability and survivor benefits;
- Who receives benefits;
- Easy-reference monthly benefit tables;
- Medicare benefits overview—eligibility and enrollment;
- “To Do” section; and
- Answers to frequently asked questions about Social Security.
Mercer’s 2016 Medicare booklet is 32 pages and includes:
- Major Medicare changes for 2016;
- What is covered and not covered;
- Enrollment and eligibility;
- Part A (Hospital Insurance);
- Part B (Medical Insurance);
- Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans); and
- Part D (Outpatient Prescription Drug Plan).
The minimum order for the Guide is 25 copies at $7.95 each. Quantity discounts are available, e.g., 100 copies are $6.95 each. The minimum order for the Medicare booklet is 100 copies at $3.95 each. Quantity discounts are available, e.g., 500 copies are $3.55 each.
Visit www.imercer.com/socialsecurity or call 800-333-3070 for more information and to purchase Mercer’s 2016 Guide to Social Security or 2016 Medicare booklet.