Customized for corporate clients, the smartphone app helps families determine the monthly savings needed to meet future college costs.
According to Archimedes, the application helps users to:
- Investigate a wide range of current and future costs for thousands of colleges and universities;
- Establish where they are now and where they are going with planned college savings;
- Examine how various saving and investment strategies will offset college costs;
- Develop a realistic, achievable action plan for meeting college funding goals; and
- Get tips & take next-steps through convenient calls-to-action.
“We’re delighted to provide financial services companies with a tailored solution that allows their clients to connect with them so easily,” said Mary Nickeson, Archimedes’ Director of College Planning Solutions. “The app strengthens client relationships, enhances a financial institution’s mobile offerings and can be customized for both the retail and advisor markets.”To see and download the College Savings Planner app on iTunes, go to http://www.archimedes.com/mobileapps/CollegeSavingsPlanner.phtml.