The new release, AdvisorVision 7, targets both independent advisers as well as institutional firms, includes a new Advice Engine that automatically determines optimal plans and significantly shortens the time advisers spend in the planning process compared to other comprehensive planning applications, according to a news release.
AdvisorVision 7 is tightly integrated and shares data with AdviceAmerica’s new client relationship management (CRM) tool, ClientVision, announced earlier this year (see “AdviceAmerica Introduces CRM for Outlook“). The combination of AdvisorVision 7 and ClientVision integrates financial planning, portfolio construction, and client relationship management into one platform.
According to the release, key new features of AdvisorVision 7 include:
- AdviceCenter modeling tools—a modeling tool to construct planning scenarios that may include product solutions such as annuities or reverse mortgages;
- Automatic Resource Allocator—automatically allocates assets, income streams, and savings to goals based on priorities and industry best practices;
- Business Management Reports—provides insight into the adviser’s business through management-level reports, including demographic analysis of client book, portfolio rebalancing, revenue opportunities, and application usage;
- Investment Policy Statement—automatically generates investment policy statements based on client objectives and adviser recommendations.
- Model Management and Portfolio Construction Tools—gives advisers the ability to define unlimited number of asset allocation models and to associate mutual funds, stocks, or exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for faster investment proposal generation;
- Datacenter—the enterprise-class SAS 70 certified datacenter ensures high levels of security, automatic backups, failover, and anytime/anywhere access.
AdvisorVision 7 comprehensive planning edition is priced at $1,495 for a single-copy annual subscription. Existing AdvisorVision users can upgrade to AdvisorVision 7 at no charge.