A news release from Alliance Benefit Group Carolinas, said the revamped Web site (www.abgcarolinas.com) features:
- updated company information
- streaming information about the retirement plan industry
- demo downloads for the most updated retirement plan offerings (such as the firm’s new video enrollment system)
- an adviser center dedicated to financial adviser representatives
- an online proposal system
- information for third-party administrators seeking to outsource recordkeeping
- a strategic alliance section to highlight business alliances between the firm and leading industry service providers.
The revamped site adds to an effort by the company to offer increased support to advisers and plan sponsors, the company said.