The year-long program is designed to help third party administrators and financial professionals capture market share, according to a press release. The installation allowance, which will be available from August 1, 2010, through July 31, 2011, is intended to help offset TPA installation fees and is the latest enhancement to The Principal TPA Edge program.
The Principal TPA Edge program offers financial professionals and TPAs:
- Technology and services that help simplify processes and allow TPAs to focus on growing their businesses;
- An investment platform offering multiple investment managers with the security of a comprehensive fiduciary support program;
- TPA Relations Consultants with more than 18 years experience who are dedicated specifically to TPAs;
- Total retirement solutions available for TPA-administered plans for both profit and non-profit organizations including defined benefit, defined contribution plans such as 401(k) and 403(b), nonqualified, and employee stock ownership plans (ESOP); and
- Local presence in more than 50 cities across the United States with local personnel and services dedicated to TPAs, financial professionals, and plan sponsors.
The new program applies to start-up and transfer retirement plans administered with a TPA. For more information, visit www.principal.com.