According to the agreement, NPH representatives will have access to RPAG’s technology, tools and training, designed to help advisers quickly and efficiently build their practice and achieve a competitive advantage in the retirement plan marketplace. Components of the RPAG platform include:
- Investment ScorecardSystem for fund ranking;
- e401k Proposal for on-demand RFP and fee benchmarkings;
- Fiduciary Fitness Program for plan compliance review;
- Compensation Calculator for adviser pricing models;
- Monthly employer newsletters and legislative updates for client communication;
- Marketing webinars and other prospecting tools to build adviser pipelines; and
- Comprehensive Video Learning Centerfor practice management mastery.