“Coach” Epstein and Mutual of Omaha said in a news release that they’ve designed a year-long program for advisers which will give them the “clarity, confidence, and capabilities” they need to build and grow a practice.
The program begins with an intensive, full-day “boot camp” training experience, which consists of the following parts:
- The Impact Formula – a way to move beyond your “value proposition” and show clients how you plan to measure success.
- Pre-Call Reconnaissance: The 5500 and Beyond – preparation tips before that first meeting with a prospective client.
- Command and Control: Conducting Extraordinary Meetings – the “Coach” will demonstrate various scenarios and case studies that will increase your closing ratio.
- The Positioning Marketing System – tools to develop a consistent marketing message.
- 12 Critical Actions for Increased 401(k) Sales and Plan Servicing Success – self-assessment tool for eliminating pitfalls and focusing on your best opportunities.
- Action Hour – creating a successful action plan and a system for communicating, documenting, and monitoring your team’s progress and success.
After the boot camp, attendees have access to a 12-month educational program that includes e-newsletters, webinars, and resources and tools from The 401k Coach Program. They’ll also have ongoing access to member-only online resources as well as support and consultation from Mutual of Omaha and The 401k Coach team.
The first boot camp was held in Lansing, Michigan on September 23rd. Five additional boot camps are scheduled for:
- Pittsburgh, October 14th
- Orlando, October 28th
- Minneapolis, November 4th
- Kansas City, November 11th
- Dallas, December 9th