Underwritten by Mutual of Omaha affiliates United of Omaha Life Insurance Company and Companion Life Insurance Company, the new 457(b) retirement solution includes the following:
- a lineup of investment options, including risk-based and time-based asset allocation portfolios, individually managed account options, and a self-directed brokerage account with access to unlimited fund choices;
- fiduciary support, including product-level investment oversight, plan-level guidance from third party experts and participant-level professionally managed account options;
- recordkeeping and plan administration support, including online access to plan data, installation and conversion support, ability to work with a range of payroll formats, contribution and distribution processing, quarterly reporting, custodial and trust services and 1099-R services;
- tax compliance and plan document support by RSM McGladrey, Inc., a national TPA specializing in 457(b) plans;
- ongoing customer service and education, including enrollment support, a dedicated relationship manager, 24-hour plan access and online services.
More information is available at www.getretirementright.com.