Developed in conjunction with iMoneyNet, a provider of money-market mutual fund information and analysis, Money Fund Monitor is a browser-based source for daily money fund information. According to a press release, highlights of the product include:
- daily 1, 7, and 30 -day yields, assets, and average maturities
- daily and weekly top-performing retail and institutional tables
- weekly market share rankings
- commentary about industry trends and important events
- portfolio composition
- fund fact sheets
- daily, weekly, and monthly Money Fund Report Averages, a performance benchmarking tool in the world of cash investing.
“The money fund marketplace has changed and it is more important than ever before to have access to information when selecting money funds. Not only are institutions facing increasing pressure to find the best yields, but the need to understand the management and composition of a money fund portfolio and perform some level of due-diligence is increasingly important,” said Michael Rice, program manager for the Matrix Money Market Portal, in the release.
To request an online demonstration of the Matrix Money Market Portal, contact Michael Rice at 720.956.5450. More information is available at www.matrixfinancialsolutions.com.