The program is available for distribution to advisers and registered investment advisers (RIA) through Lincoln Financial Distributors.
Lincoln’s program will provide small-to-mid-market plan sponsors (plans with assets of $2 million or more) and their participants:
• An investment line-up including more than 9,000 funds across
610 mutual fund families, no proprietary fund requirements, and custom
asset allocations models;
• Fiduciary and compliance support services that include the optional RIA services provided by Ibbotson Associates, Lincoln Financial Group Fiduciary Services Guarantee, ERISA Section 404(c) support, annual plan reviews, and custom investment policy statements;
• The Lincoln InStep Participant Retirement Program delivering education to employees through multiple communication channels; and
• Flexible administration with the ability to integrate and leverage third-party administrative solutions and Web resources for plan sponsors and participants.
The Lincoln Alliance program allows plan sponsors to create retirement plan programs based on the needs of their participants, while providing administration and fiduciary support services, the company said.
The Lincoln Alliance program investment services offering includes:
Lincoln LifeSpan - an asset allocation model offering a set of
combination time- and risk-based models that address a participant's
time horizon for retirement, along with their risk tolerance;
• Monitoring by Lincoln Investment Management, a team of investment professionals that provide specialized investment analysis and insight to employers to help achieve their organization's retirement plan goals;
• Investment Advisory Services from Morningstar; and
• Ibbotson Insight Series – a diversified line-up of investment options that spans asset classes and style categories, providing a balance between risk and return.