The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is inviting the public to a webcast titled, “Employee Plans Compliance Unit (EPCU) Updates.”
In an email, the agency says, “Watch this free webcast about lessons learned from the Employee Plans Compliance Unit (EPCU).”
The event is August 27, 2015, at 2 p.m. (Eastern). Attendees will learn about:
- What the EPCU is and what it does;
- Why a compliance check is different from an audit;
- How to respond to a compliance check letter;
- What EPCU has done—accomplishments and results; and
- Current and future EPCU projects.