Four firms—Baystate Fiduciary Advisors, Wharton Hill Advisors, Strategic Retirement Group and Ingham Retirement Group—are the newest members of GRP Advisor Alliance’s group of retirement plan advisers, formed last year.
GRP Advisor Alliance was the result of a partnership agreement with LPL Financial, Financial Telesis and Bill Chetney, former LPL Retirement Partners president, creating Global Retirement Partners, which Chetney sold to a group of advisory firms.
The four new member firms represent an additional $16 billion in retirement plan assets for the group. The alliance has seen its assets under advisement increase, from $17 billion in January, to $46 billion in June. Strategic Retirement Group is on the PLANADVISER 2015 Top 100 Adviser list in the team category.
The alliance’s strategic initiatives include:
- Turnkey partnership with Financial Finesse to deliver financial wellness to plan sponsors of all sizes;
- A series of collective investment trusts in partnership with some of the largest asset managers in the country aimed at helping manage participant/plan expenses;
- National brand advertising reinforcing the GRP Advisor Alliance elite community and its commitment to improving participant outcomes;
- A deep sense of community, best practice sharing, and industry expertise amongst GRP Advisor Alliance advisers; and
- Partnership with retirement plan providers to drive the industry forward.