A workshop about fiduciary duties and correction programs will be held June 12 in Nashville, Tennessee, and the agency’s “Getting It Right! Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities” seminar will be held August 14 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
More information about the Nashville event is available here.
More information about the Chicago event is available here.