The event will take place in Boston on June 6 and in New York City on June 13.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and
filing annual reports to the government on time.
More about the Boston seminar is available at http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/pdf/fidedMA060612.pdf.
More about the New York City seminar is available at http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/pdf/fidedNY061312.pdf.