Jeffrey Diamond will serve as Director, Senior National Account Manager & Head of U.S. Offshore Distribution. He will be responsible for the UBS firm relationship within the broker/dealer channel and will also focus on building DWS Investments’ offshore business within the U.S. He will be based in New Jersey and will report to Michael Woods, a Managing Director, CEO and U.S. Head of Distribution for DWS Investments Distributors Inc.
Before joining the DWS team, Diamond worked for UBS, as Executive Director in National Accounts, responsible for building UBS Global Asset Management’s offshore distribution business within the Americas. He also served as an Account Manager at UBS Global Asset Management, responsible for growing the sub-advisory and third-party distribution business.
Other hires announced by DWS include the following individuals reporting to Benjamin LeFevre, Director, Divisional Sales Manager:
- Michael Maddox joins as a regional vice president (RVP) in the RIA channel, formally a VP at Evergreen Investments;
- Angelo Pirri joins as a RVP in the RIA channel, formerly a VP at Julius Baer Investment Management;
- Michael Fredrick joins as a RVP in the RIA and FAD channels, formally a RVP at Columbia Management & Riversource Investments;
- Douglas Macomber joins as RVP in the RIA and FAD channels, formally a RVP at Van Kampen Investments.
Reporting to Richard Kozlowski, Divisional Director, Broker Dealer Division are
- Chad Stone, RVP in the B/D channel, formally a RVP at The Hartford
- Neil Rothman, RVP in the BD channel, formally a RVP at Lord Abbott
- Richard Kline, RVP in the BD channel, formally a RVP at Delaware Investments.
Additionally, Thomas Wagner joins as a VP and a National Accounts Manager in the RIA and Independent channels, formally a VP at Fidelity Investments. Tom will report to Nicole Grogan, a Senior National Accounts Manager, RIA and Independent channels.
“We are delighted to welcome such a diverse group of talented Vice Presidents and Regional Vice Presidents to DWS Investments,” added Woods. “Recruiting and retaining top producing talent remains central to meeting our immediate and long term client goals.