The Department of Labor’s (DOL)’s Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) announced its Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities seminar will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The seminar will increase awareness and understanding about basic fiduciary responsibilities when operating a retirement plan.
Specifically, topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
The seminar will be held at Circus Circus Hotel on Thursday, March 23, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PDT.
Registration and a link to the agenda may be found here.